I don’t know if anyone has put up any videos from the Open Mike, but here is one taken on a new tiny video camera ( Kodak Z x 1) . This is David, one of the owners playing The Wild Rover :
Micheal has a lot of eclectic collections in his shop. Makes for great picture taking,
Have you heard the ukulele orchestra of Great Britian. They are all over YouTube. Here is a sample and Today’s musical offering :
I sent a few people a link to the best music video of the year ( watch it full screen) — but I decided not to spam them with the best dance video of the year. So I am putting it here:
I wasn’t gone for long, but it was a very good vacation. We did a lot of things that were really good for us: we hiked , we biked, we relaxed , we read, we ate well, and we slept.
We went to Costanoa . It is what I call a luxury campground. There are everything from lodge rooms to cabins to tent bungalows and camp sites. There is a spa, a hot tub, saunas, and a restaurant on the grounds. It is about an hour from home and feels like a different world. Home is urban/suburban. Costanoa is country. There are hiking trails, beaches, and mountain bike trails. And a low key atmosphere.
*Durante’s restaurant in Pescadero,CA . perfectly cooked sunny sides eggs, excellent apricot pie, and soup to die for – green chile cheese and artichoke were the two we tried
* Mountain biking -I figured out about half way through the ride that it had been ten years since I had read on a real trail. Ow. Plus, I watched a snake escape from under DH’s rear tire. go,snake, go. No really, it was fun.
* hot tub
* Jack. A baby/toddler we met that really loved DH’s guitar. Oh yeah, his parents were really nice people to.
* The odd creepiness of the Bonnie Doon winery. We arrived to late to do any tasting, but that’s ok. We suspected the people that worked there might have been zombies.
* Realizing that the beach rocks were full of fossils.
* Spending a rainy Sat evening in our room reading,drinking wine, and eating cheese. ( no tv , but yes there was wireless)
*Spending four day just us.
just for fun one of my friends – a local singer songwriter singing one of my favorite songs. And if you have done any exploring, you might have noticed that some of his music is in the movie I mentioned below – Weekend King